- WU: 4 Rds: 10 KBS-10 Goblet Squats-10 Push Ups-10 SU-10 Samson Stretch
- SWOD: 3 PCx2 FS for 3 sets- 2PCx1FS for 2 sets
- WOD 1: 3 Rds: 15x135# PC-15 WB 3:59 forearms blew out
- WOD 2: 3 Rds: 15 PPx95#-15 Burpees 4:31 Those burpees were rough
- Still feeling last weeks sickness
- WU: Tabata Style: Seated SHoulder Press & Straight arm OH Sit Up then FS & Good Morning 45# Bar
- WOD 1: 5 Rds: 5 PU-10 BJ-15 KBS-5x50ft Bear Crawl
- WOD 2: 3 Rds: 200m Run-21 GHD SU-12 WB
- WOD: 300m Row & 30 Push Ups-400m Row & 40 95# BS- 500m Row & 50 Lawnmower 45#-400m Row & 40 95# PP- 300m Row & 30 Sprawl Burpees
- This was done not for time.
- Skill: Static Handstand Holds
- SWOD BP: 135x20-185x10-205x5-225x5-225x5-225x5
- SWOD BS:135x20-225x10-250x5-275x5-300x5-225x10
First Stint at the box since coming down with a cold.
Partner WOD: Only one partner moves at once, we set up our strategy.
- WOD 1: 15 min AMRAP: 3 HPC-6 HR Push Ups-9 Squats (I used 185#. Felt Like 135) We got 34 Rounds plus 1 HPC
- Rest 5 mins
- WOD 2: 12 min AMRAP: 5 Pull Ups-10 Burpees: 16 Rds +1 Burpee
I came down with something on Sunday and have not trained since last Thursday.
- WOD 1: 25-20-15-10-5 30# Ball Slams & 50 Unbroken DU in between- Just under 7min
- WOD 2: 5 Rds 20 weighted sit ups & 20 Hand release push ups: no time
- Skill: Static Handstand Holds- new PR set.
Today’s WOD at CrossFit LoDo consisted of a mash up:
- WOD: Elizabeth (Rx’d) 21-15-9 PC 135# & Ring Dips- followed immediately by Karen with a twist. Every time you dropped the ball 5 burpees- The elevation really kicked in and made my lungs & heart work overtime.
- All in all another great WOD at CF Lodo.
- Thank sfor having me.
Hit up CrossFit Lodo today and boy were they an awesome crew. Took me right in like fam. I loved the box it has a lot of character and reminded me a little bit of CF Mean Streets.
There is absolutely nothing like the CF community. You can literally get up, pack your bags, pick a city, and feel right at home.
WOD 1: C&J 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 205-215-225-235-245-255-265
WOD 2: GHD Annie (My choice not for time)
Then they invited me to a weekly WOD Off or Power hour as they call it where a couple of the local boxes get together and WOD. I meet up with the CF Lakewood and CF Broadway crew.
WOD 3: 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 135# Squat Clean & 150m Run- The altitude is not joke. It felt as if I was getting kicked in the gut and just couldnt breathe. I still repped SoCal hard an well.
After the WOD we went over to Whole Foods and got dinner. I felt right at home. Ill be going out with them on Friday night before I head home.
- 1 mile sprint
- 21-15-9 DB Bench Press- Hand release Push Ups- Pulls Ups
- 150 weighted sit ups
Did not WOD due to CF Games & SICNights.
- Muscle Snatch 125x5:5- 135x5:5
- Squat Snatch: 135x5-155x5-165x3-175x1-185x1
- Power Clean: 5x5: 225-225-225-245-245
- Back Squat: 185x10:3 for speed
Forgot what I did oops!
Bench Press: 4x10 205# for Speed
Bent Over BB Row 4x10 155# Slow & stead
Part 1: 3 Rds: 3 DL & 12 T2B 3-4mins Rest between. Not for time: I used 405#
Part 2: 10 Rds: 5 185# Power Clean (UB) & 15 24” Box Jumps (UB)- Perform every 2 mins. Rounds averaged around :30 seconds
Part 3: 2K Row: 7:02
Power Snatch: 70%x3x3 (135#) - 75%x3x2 (145#, 150#)- 80%x2x2 (155#-165#)-v Singles- 175#-185#
Clean & Jerk: 70%x3+2x2 (175#)- 80%x3+1x5 (195x3, 200x1, 205x1)
Back Squat: 90%x6x6: (225x6) Extra: 275x6-300x6- All for speed.
RDL: 60%x10x3 (155#)
Back Extension: 3x10 (45#)
Smoked from all of this training and then decided to do the WOD below just after I ate. Bad idea, less than stellar performance.
WOD: 15-12-9 135#Thrusters-C2B Pull Ups-Burpees: 6:38
- HPC: WU: 135x10-155x10 WORK: 185x5-195x5-205x5-205x5-205x5-205x5
- Clean Pull: 245x5-245x5-245x5-245x5-265x5
- PP: 175x4x4
- Back Ext: 3x10 45#
- WU: Handstand Holds (Free Standing)- Pistols- L-Pullups
- WOD: FGBish: WB-PC 135#-30” BJ Reg Stand-PP 95#-Cal Row
- SWOD: BP: 135x25-185x10-185x10-205x8-205x8-225x6-225x6-250x2-185x10-185x10
- Lots and lots of handstand walks (Managed a couple set sof 30 ft UB)
- Rack Jerks 185x5 205x3 225x1. 245x1 250xf 255x1 260xf (weakness)
- 4x4 Strict HSPU
- Row 5K 19:18
- Part A: EMOTM 2 Power Cleans for 12 mins with 245lbs
- Part B: 5 Rds of 10 Squat Snatch W/115lbs-12 GHD sit ups-15 Box Jumps
- Part C: 30 min trail run