- Snatch: 3x3 135# 3x3 155#
- FS+Jerk: 3+2x2 175, 3+1x1 195#, 1+1 215#, 235#, 245#, 255#
- PP (Behind Neck) 5x3 135-155-185
- Back Extension 3x10 65#
- Gravity Boots 3x12
- WOD: 4 Rds: 12 115# Thrusters- 12 225# DL- 36 Double Unders: 8:21 UB
- I took a pre-workout drink before this WOD highly unrecommended. I could have donw this faster but I had to rest to calm down. If you get my drift. Still did it all UB.
- SWOD: 6 Rds: 4 HPC & 10 Ball Slams: 185-205-215-225-235-245
- WOD: 10-9—2-1 155# FS Alternate w/ 1-2—9-10 T2B
- WU: 3 Rds 8 Single Leg DB Squat & 8 Ankles-2-Bar
- WOD: Bradley: 10 Rds- 100m Run-10 Pull Ups-100m Run-10 Burps rest 30 secs: 21:49
- Had to run up and down stairs in and out of a door. #TrafficJam
- WU: 4 Rds: 10 KBS-10 Goblet Squats-10 Push Ups-10 SU-10 Samson Stretch
- SWOD: 3 PCx2 FS for 3 sets- 2PCx1FS for 2 sets
- WOD 1: 3 Rds: 15x135# PC-15 WB 3:59 forearms blew out
- WOD 2: 3 Rds: 15 PPx95#-15 Burpees 4:31 Those burpees were rough
- Still feeling last weeks sickness
- WU: Tabata Style: Seated SHoulder Press & Straight arm OH Sit Up then FS & Good Morning 45# Bar
- WOD 1: 5 Rds: 5 PU-10 BJ-15 KBS-5x50ft Bear Crawl
- WOD 2: 3 Rds: 200m Run-21 GHD SU-12 WB
- WOD: 300m Row & 30 Push Ups-400m Row & 40 95# BS- 500m Row & 50 Lawnmower 45#-400m Row & 40 95# PP- 300m Row & 30 Sprawl Burpees
- This was done not for time.
- Skill: Static Handstand Holds
- SWOD BP: 135x20-185x10-205x5-225x5-225x5-225x5
- SWOD BS:135x20-225x10-250x5-275x5-300x5-225x10
First Stint at the box since coming down with a cold.
Partner WOD: Only one partner moves at once, we set up our strategy.
- WOD 1: 15 min AMRAP: 3 HPC-6 HR Push Ups-9 Squats (I used 185#. Felt Like 135) We got 34 Rounds plus 1 HPC
- Rest 5 mins
- WOD 2: 12 min AMRAP: 5 Pull Ups-10 Burpees: 16 Rds +1 Burpee
I came down with something on Sunday and have not trained since last Thursday.
- WOD 1: 25-20-15-10-5 30# Ball Slams & 50 Unbroken DU in between- Just under 7min
- WOD 2: 5 Rds 20 weighted sit ups & 20 Hand release push ups: no time
- Skill: Static Handstand Holds- new PR set.
Today’s WOD at CrossFit LoDo consisted of a mash up:
- WOD: Elizabeth (Rx’d) 21-15-9 PC 135# & Ring Dips- followed immediately by Karen with a twist. Every time you dropped the ball 5 burpees- The elevation really kicked in and made my lungs & heart work overtime.
- All in all another great WOD at CF Lodo.
- Thank sfor having me.
Hit up CrossFit Lodo today and boy were they an awesome crew. Took me right in like fam. I loved the box it has a lot of character and reminded me a little bit of CF Mean Streets.
There is absolutely nothing like the CF community. You can literally get up, pack your bags, pick a city, and feel right at home.
WOD 1: C&J 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 205-215-225-235-245-255-265
WOD 2: GHD Annie (My choice not for time)
Then they invited me to a weekly WOD Off or Power hour as they call it where a couple of the local boxes get together and WOD. I meet up with the CF Lakewood and CF Broadway crew.
WOD 3: 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 135# Squat Clean & 150m Run- The altitude is not joke. It felt as if I was getting kicked in the gut and just couldnt breathe. I still repped SoCal hard an well.
After the WOD we went over to Whole Foods and got dinner. I felt right at home. Ill be going out with them on Friday night before I head home.
- 1 mile sprint
- 21-15-9 DB Bench Press- Hand release Push Ups- Pulls Ups
- 150 weighted sit ups
Did not WOD due to CF Games & SICNights.
- Muscle Snatch 125x5:5- 135x5:5
- Squat Snatch: 135x5-155x5-165x3-175x1-185x1
- Power Clean: 5x5: 225-225-225-245-245
- Back Squat: 185x10:3 for speed
Forgot what I did oops!